Localgiving is dedicated to providing funding opportunities and advocacy for local charities and community groups in the UK. Our mission is to safeguard the sustainability of the local voluntary sector by empowering charitable organisations to connect with supporters, fundraise online and take control of their future.
• Over £11m has been raised and distributed to our members, including £2.65m of match funding
• 4,500 charities and community groups have created a Localgiving page to raise donations
• More than 98,000 individuals have donated to a local charity or community group through the platform
• More than 2,000 fundraiser pages have been created to raise money for a local cause
• More than 12,000 monthly Direct Debit donations have been set up to provide long-term continuous support for local charities
Localgiving is a not-for-profit organisation. We charge £60 + VAT for charity memberships and take a small commission on donations, which goes towards making us sustainable as an organisation. Our core costs are funded by the Localgiving Foundation, with any additional revenue re-invested to provide:
• Enhancements and new features for the site to improve the service for charities, fundraisers and supporters and make online fundraising easier
• Training workshops and resources for local charities and community groups, teaching online fundraising and digital marketing skills
• Marketing and advertising to raise public awareness and encourage donations
• Fundraising campaigns to secure match funding opportunities that allow all charities on the platform to benefit from additional funding
If you believe in our mission to help local charities and community groups to build a sustainable funding base and would like to make a donation to support Localgiving, you can do so here. Any donations are very gratefully received and enable us to reach more groups, develop new technology and provide further fundraising tools and resources to our members. Thank you.
Localgiving is a not-for-profit social enterprise 80% owned by Localgiving Foundation (formerly the Ardbrack Foundation), charity registration number 1132411, and 20% owned by UK Community Foundations, charity registration number 1004630. Both are registered UK charities committed to supporting local communities.
Localgiving.com is a Limited Company, registered in the UK
Company registration number: 07111208
VAT registration number: 985 9875 25
Registered address: Localgiving.com Limited, 39 Berwyn Road, Richmond, TW10 5BU